|Address:||1056 N Maclay Ave, San Fernando, CA 91340, USA|
|Monday:||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Saturday:||9:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
Very good therapist at Valley Prevention. The group meetings were very knowledgeable and really made a difference in my life. The staff is always professional and understand how to help you during a difficult time.
The staff is Wonderful they really work with you. Great counseling one-on-one meetings and excellent group meetings.
She worries and even when out of the country thought of me. I felt at my lowest when I started and knowing I have someone to talk to, that doesn't judge has made a huge She really takes the time to focus on what is important and i would highly recommend her to anyone initially going to the center.
Best Counseling & Mental Health in Sylmar, Los Angeles, CA - The Valley Prevention and Treatment Center, Center For Integrated Care, Healing and Growth, Aileen Nealie, LMFT DCEP, Judy Rosenberg, PHD, Rain Wald, Marriage and Family Therapist, KN…
Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for The Valley Prevention and Treatment Center. 1056 N Maclay Ave, San Fernando, CA 91340. (818) 365-7774.
5. The Valley Prevention and Treatment Center. Mental Health Services Mental Health Clinics & Information. (818) 365-7783.
The amount of medicine was crazy. I didn't knew until I talked with a real professional on mental health. After She felt in the Hospital for third time in one year trying to commit suicide they just told me is normal she have depression and is a teenager. The Valley Prevention and Treatment Center.
(818) 891-8477. I took the parenting course here and it is incredible. The teachers here really care and do their best to help you understand how you affect your kids as well as give you techniques that work. People Also Viewed. The Valley Prevention and Treatment Center.
(818) 991-7722. QBS offers great options for children with social and behavioral needs. They have site-based program which are really great for families who have childcare needs or who prefer to take their child to a center instead of in-home The Valley Prevention and Treatment Center. 3 reviews.
(818) 896-1161. Hillview has many services offered. Their staff is very polite and attentive and they take their jobs seriously. The therapy provided is genuine and I have been improving and I look forward to seeking my The Valley Prevention and Treatment Center. 3 reviews. Counseling & Mental Health.
(818) 677-7715. Great space for Mothers who need to breastfeed or pump on campus. The space is open to students and faculty. You can have a private or shared room based on your preference. The Valley Prevention and Treatment Center. 3 reviews.
Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Marth Farms. San Diego Community Behavorial Health Solutions San Diego N A M I San Diego San Diego San Diego Center for Change San Diego Wings of Hope Sober Living San Clemente The Valley Prevention and Treatment Center...