|Address:||6455 W 135th St, Overland Park, KS 66223, USA|
|Monday:||10:30 AM – 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:30 AM – 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:30 AM – 9:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:30 AM – 9:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:30 AM – 9:30 PM|
|Saturday:||10:30 AM – 9:30 PM|
|Sunday:||11:00 AM – 8:00 PM|
I wasn't sure what to expect when invited to go to this restaurant. However it was a very good and quick meal. I really enjoyed the drink/tea options, I had the hibiscus lemonade and it was very good.
We love the food and friendly fast service! Food is fresh and healthy. Fun choices of lemonade and teas with free miso soup. My picky 12 year old daughter even loves the food! Prices for a family are really not much more than going to a fast food burger place.
I LOVED this place. It was my first time coming here. Like most people have said, it's like Chipotle but with an Asian twist. The food tasted FRESH and the service was great. The ladies behind the counter looked as though they enjoyed what they did. Plenty of seating and I loved the touch of fresh flowers on each table. Great price for the amount of food we were served. We'll be coming here again.
Other things to note: besides the meat, my bowl was cold (due to all the raw veggies) I was fine with this but my hubs wasn't a fan. Because the veggies are raw, we suggest you get an extra helping of sauce to give it a kick of flavor.
This is my first time to be in this restaurant. It serves healthy dishes. You choose the ingredients. The place is clean, the staff are friendly and pricing is reasonable. The combination of veggies, meat and sauce are just the right amount- not overpowering nor too little. I will definitely go back. One area to improve on is the miso soup. Though the soup is free, it should not taste too bland.
1) Very filling (especially for the price ~$9 per bowl)
2) Very tasty (recommend the Yum Yum sauce for something that complements but does not overwhelm the flavors).
3) Great amount of ingredient selections for your bowl
1) Not enough interior seating for some lunch rushes (aka Sunday)
1) You don’t have to get the sauce on your bowl - they have sauce dispensers and ramekins, so you can try before committing
2) I’ve resisted coming here, because although it sounded good it just never appealed. But it definitely does appeal afterwards, and is likely a top 10 favorite place in KC (as determined via a weighted metric considering food quantity, quality, selection, and price)